Registry Office Certificates

There are situations when you need only some specific birth, marriage, or death certificate. We can help you to get them from the Registry Office (polish Urząd Stanu Cywilnego = USC). You do not need to worry about the formalities or translating any document to polish. We will do whatever is needed on your behalf.

The important information which we need from you before the research start is:

- the authorization for our company to represent you in the Office,

- documents which show the connection between you and the person whose document you want to order.

If you would require we can send you the original record, to the address you indicate.

Any document's translations are available. More here.