Archival Researches

This is professional genealogy research for a single surname from a parental or maternal line.

Our ancestors when they immigrated to the USA, Canada, Australia, and to other places they had to reckon that they would never see their homeland again. They had not much money and started a new life in the strange country, sometimes not even knowing the language. Today we have more options to communicate between the countries or the continents. It is so precious to recreate family connections and meet each other at least once in a lifetime.

Migrant Center of the Research is a team of people who also have relatives abroad. We know the difficulties of finding them when we didn't know that they exist. But it is possible and worth doing. For sure!

We do our best to localize the addresses of your family in Poland. That would not be easy because there is a privacy law about personal data. But we still have some sources we can use. At least we will localize other details about them which can help you find them.

We provide you the names, dates, and places related to your parents, grandparents and great-grandparents, and other relatives in a few generations (depending on the data available in the state and church archives). When you give us some basic information about your ancestor we check for free what documents are available to find (if they survived the war times). We don't want to waste your money on the research with not existing data.

If we realize that the research is possible and promising we will inform you and you will decide what is your main goal. It is your choice to decide how many hours you pay for.

Of course, it depends also on the purpose you want to achieve. More actions to take means more hours we need for searching.


This research includes:

* Full report with source description.

* Photos of original vital records (baptisms, marriages, deaths) - saved in book or microfilm version.

* Family tree actualized at every stage of the research - in formats: GED and jpg/tiff.

* Brief story of a family village/city.

It's possible to prepare the individual research with the number of hours declared by you.

The currency depends on the place where you live - Dollars for the US, Canada, Australia, and other countries outside Europe and Euros for European Union's residents.

After the research end, we can translate the documents into English. Details here.

We handle also trips to Poland which is described more here.
We can help you to organize the meeting with your living relatives in Poland and let you taste polish cuisine.